On this episode Laura speaks with Spencer Lodge, a world renowned sales trainer and founder of The Blue Sky Thinking Group – a 9-figure business – Spencer Lodge delivers incomparable high-energy sales workshops that are some of the most in-demand on the planet.
Spencer is also the creator of Make It Happen University, an e-learning platform, where he guides future winners through the strategic steps of closing every deal and achieving massive business success.
Connect with Spencer Lodge:
- Visit https://spencerlodge.tv/
- IG https://www.instagram.com/spencer.lodge
- YouTube https://www.youtube.com/spencerlodgetv
- FB https://www.facebook.com/spencerlodgeofficial/
- LI https://www.linkedin.com/in/spencerlodge/
- Podcast: https://link.chtbl.com/The-Spencer-Lodge-Podcast
- TikTok: https://firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to join the Trailblazers Academy; a private group membership for business owners who are here to make millions and create a big impact in the world. Sign up here for £99pm.
Want to get free business resources? Go to lauratynan.com to access free resources to support you with growing your business, mastering your money and sharing your message with the world.
Are you ready to launch your chart topping podcast in just 30 days? If so, we’ve got you covered. Check out the Powerful Podcast Plan to get the support you need to share your message with the world (with ease!).
- 6.00: Stay with your 9-5 or become an entrepreneur?
- 6.40: Using frustration to drive you
- 7.10: Why the entrepreneurial laptop lifestyle is bull
- 8.00: The nonsense of Network marketing
- 8.30: Steven Bartlett & freelancers depression
- 11.00: How to overcome the loneliness of entrepreneurship
- 15.00: Prospecting to increase your sales
- 15.30: The importance of celebrating
- 20.20: I’m finished in the gym before you even rise
- 20.45: The key point to a successful business
- 24.50: Oops! I can’t believe this happened!
We always love to hear from you so leave us a review and let us know what you loved about this show and what you want to hear more of!
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment