“Never doubt yourself and believe in your tomorrow.”
Get ready for an inspiring, moving and eye-opening conversation with Scottish born businesswoman, CEO and Founder of the charity organisation Face Forward International; the incredible Deborah Alessi.
Tune in as Deborah shares her story of grit, resilience and never giving up against all odds. We discuss building international businesses, leaving abusive relationships, leading a global charity and pursuing your life mission.
This conversation left me speechless on many occasions which is not easy to do to an Irish woman like myself!
If you are a purpose driven business owner, ready to make an even bigger impact in the world and even more money in your business, then click here to see how we can support you to further your business success. If you have any questions get in touch with our incredible team at email@example.com who will support you.
Connect with Deborah here on IG:
- 2.55: Leaving an abusive relationship, Getting started in business & working with the royal family
- 5.45: Are you born with inherent skills like courage or can they be developed?
- 7.00: The power of winging it & pivoting from working in aviation to Fortune 500 companies
- 8.10: The statement that will help you in any moment of pressure whether business or personal life
- 8.40: How to leverage transferable skills & taking on the marketing for a private health care clinic
- 9.50: The seeds planted for starting the charity Face Forward International
- 10.35: THIS is how to answer a challenging question & never regret saying the wrong thing again
- 13.50: Transitioning into building an international health & beauty empire
- 14.45: Turning your personal challenge into gold
- 18.40: How the day you were born impacts your destiny
- 20.25: Finding strength from giving back
- 21.00: How to deal with new business challenges
- 25.00: Do you need to be the expert in the business you’re building? Here’s the truth…
- 27.09: The power of knowing your own strengths & weaknesses and the balance when hiring your team
- 28.20: Deborah’s personal health & beauty routine
- 31.20: The business benefit of looking & feeling good
- 33.40: The “myth” of being lucky
- 35.50: Why it’s easier to be a “hater”
- 38.20: Don’t judge a book by its cover. Even the woman with the “perfect” lifestyle has another side to her story
- 39.15: What is Face Forward International & the tragic need for supporting victims of domestic violence & human trafficking
- 42.00: Texas is currently the main hub for human trafficking in the USA
- 44.45: A heartbreaking story transformed into one of hope & positivity
- 48.49: Supporting women who are impact driven and the ripple effect of choosing to be a change maker
- 52.04: An inspiring message of encouragement for all female business owners