Have you ever felt like you don’t quite fit in at your company? Or have you ever felt like you have to behave in a more masculine way in order to succeed?
If you have answered YES to either, then I can certainly relate, and in this episode, I am going to share with you my journey of building a successful career in a male dominated finance industry and how I did that while staying true to the woman that I am.
Listen to full story on Ep 211 The Art of Feminine Leadership on the podcast here: https://lauratynan.com/podcast
Looking for free business resources? Access them here: lauratynan.com/resources
Interested in launching your own podcast? Check out the Powerful Podcast Plan to access the support you need to share your message with the world (with ease!).
- 2.00 What is Feminine Leadership & Why does it matter
- 3.00 Why NOW is the perfect time to embrace the art of Feminine Leadership
- 4.00 How Covid has created an opportunity for us to rethink our workplaces
- 4.30 McKinsey Women in the Workplace 2020 Report
- 5.10 How Feminine Leadership relates to you in your career and business
- 7.00 Have the courage to be yourself, not an imitation of others.
- 8.00 My journey with Feminine Leadership; how I built a successful career in a male dominated corporate world, while staying true to myself.
- 8.35 “On the Basis of Sex” depicting the story of Ruth Bader Ginsburg – being the only woman in the room.
- 9.20 Being an “only” and the consequences
- 10.10 How I used to be a man in a skirt
- 13.00 Your unique superpowers
- 13.30 The Power of Feminine Leadership
- 13.55 18months on the Board of a Shipping Company and what it changed my leadership style
- 15.31 “To lead others we must first lead ourselves” – the power of personal leadership
- 16.30 Mindset Mastery, Personal Development and the Power of Reframing
- 19.00 A pivotal moment at the Financial Times Women in Business event
- 20.00 Stepping up to become a gender equality advocate & my big WHY for making it happen
- 20.30 A 3 step method to create lasting Change (and what most people do wrong)
- 22.22 What to do when you doubt yourself
- 23.35 How we can support women in business beyond just buzz words
- 25.30 Leaning into the discomfort & fear to pursue your mission in life
- 25.55 The importance of sisterhood & championing women in your life and business
- 6 Key Pillars of Feminine Leadership
- 28.00 Personal Leadership & mastering your morning; go to lauratynan.com/resources to download your free guide
- 28.30 Mindset Mastery & the power of r
- 28.55 The 3 step process to creating lasting change
- 29.13 Dare to be seen & use your voice for change
- 31.00 Smart networking, investing in your sisterhood and using mentors & coaches to fast track your success
- 32.30 Be the Change & the bigger vision for women in business globally
We love to hear from you so leave a review and share this episode with a friend that will get value from listening.
This was first discussed at the Art of Feminine Leadership Conference in Zagreb, Croatia, hosted by Shhhefica.