Do you know how the manifestation process really works? When it feels like things are never going to work out for you or when everything is going exactly as you dream of; do you know how this is happening?
My aim with this Manifestation series of podcast episodes is to support you in becoming an intentional creator in your life and business. On this episode 219, you will learn the 3 part manifestation process and how to apply it so that it works for you every time.
If you’re looking for more, check out our resources page on my website lauratynan.com where you can access more support in your manifestation journey.
- 1.13 My personal passion and mission
- 3.23 What law of attraction really is
- 4.45 The mind is not something that we can see
- 5.20 Our conscious and subconscious mind
- 8.30 The manifestation process (3 parts)
- 10.26 Understanding the conscious and subconscious mind
- 12.11 Belief systems – how they’re formed and how to change them
- 14.16 Two ways to change a belief or a paradigm
- 15.10 How Affirmations are powerful
- 17.01 Recap
- 19.46 Key takeaways to implement
- 21.26 Why having a coach/support can help you
- 22.51 Resources
- “To really fully understand the law of attraction and how it works, we have to first understand how our mind works.”
- “If you think successful thoughts, you get successful results.”
- “Most people who want to attract or manifest more money, are actually in a very strong vibration of lack. Because they are stressed about not having it.”
- “If you’re not asking the universe, then how can you ever expect to receive it?”
- “You are an intentional creator and you do create your own reality.”
- “Begin to act as the person you want to become, now.”
- “Remember, your thoughts create your reality, so stay awake at the wheel of your life.”
- “Speed up the manifestation process. But it’s not about speed, it’s about realising your truth in your reality with more ease.”
- “We have to make change and that change starts internally.”
Did you enjoy this episode? Leave a review on Apple or screenshot this episode and share it on social – tag me @iamlauratynan. It will mean the world to me!
Watch the episode on my YouTube Channel here