My Top 10 Favourite Money Books
Here is a list of my top favourite books on money. Some may be surprising choices, but as you’ll discover, becoming financially independent and wealthy, requires more than strategy alone. These books provide a mixture of the strategic and spiritual principles and tools necessary to become truly financially free.
- Money, and the Law of Attraction by Ester Hicks
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Unshakeable: Your Financial Freedom Playbook by Tony Robbins
- The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace D Wattles
- Super Attractor by Gabby Bernstein
- The Richest Man in Babylon by George S. Clason
- Girls that Invest by Simran Kaur
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- Financial Feminist by Tori Dunlap
- Drum roll please! I’m saving a special place for my own upcoming book, so stay tuned for more on this. You will discover money in a way never done before. I’m talking about 50 Shades of Wealth! That’s all I will say for now 😉
Check out Season 3 of my podcast where I discuss all things around money, investing, wealth creation and manifesting abundance. Find it here.
If you looking for a supported program to be guided through all things money, manifestation and wealth creation then check out here to explore what we have available for you.
Have any questions? I’d love to hear from you, reach us on firstname.lastname@example.org