4. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
5. When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
6. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
7. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
9. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
11. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
12. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
14. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Coach; Laura Tynan
Fees: GBP variable per course
Payment: In full in advance or per agreed payment plan.
Sessions: Number of sessions per month are pre agreed with client.
Frequency: TBC with client
Schedule: TBC with client
Procedure: Via Zoom at pre-arranged times.
Extra Time: Private and group coaching clients have unlimited communication with Laura over Voxer throughout the period of coaching for uses stated in the welcome pack. Laura will always endeavour to respond within a reasonable time period but there is no guarantee as to when she will reply.
Grace Period: There will be a grace period of 2 additional weeks on all programmes ie 6month coaching programmes will have a grace period of 6months and 2weeks for the complete use of the assigned hours and coaching sessions. If within this time, the coaching sessions have not been utilised the Company is at liberty to end the contract.
Problems: If Laura ever says or does anything in a session that you do not feel comfortable with or if you have any concern with the way you are working, please let Laura know as soon as possible. For your work together to be effective, you have to be honest with her.
Termination: Because of the time, scope and nature of my work, no cancellation option is available for the coaching period once initial payment has been received.
A minimum of 48 hours notice is required to cancel or rearrange a session or the coach will be at liberty to charge for the missed session at the agreed rate. In case of cancellation due to sickness within less than 48 hours notice, the coach can use her discretion on whether to charge or not in full for the missed session. This is no guarantee that you will not be charged. Lateness by the client to a session will result in this time being taken off the agreed session duration i.e. 15 mins late for a 60 min session = 45 mins only.
Confidentiality: The coach recognises that anything the client shares with them is regarded confidential, whether it is business or personal information. The coach undertakes not to, at any time, (unless required to do so by law), either directly or indirectly, use or disclose any information the client shares with them during their sessions.
Nature of Coaching: The client is aware that the coaching is in no way to be construed as psychological counselling or any type of therapy. Coaching results are not guaranteed. The client enters into the coaching with the full understanding that they are responsible for creating their own results.
As stipulated by law, we cannot and do not make any guarantees about your ability to get results or earn any money with our ideas, information, tools, courses or strategies. We don’t know you and, your results in life are up to you. The online course Make Millions to Impact Millions does not make any guarantee that you will in fact make millions or impact millions. All information provided within course material is information only and is not to be construed as advice. Laura Tynan Ltd will not be liable for any actions taken or decisions made based on the information provided.
There will no returns or refunds available on digital and online products, once a purchase is made.
Terms and Conditions –Breathwork with Laura®
Breathwork with Laura® (“the Activity”) is a system of guided actions which can result in intense physical and emotional release. It is a transformational process that combines an ancient two-step breathing technique with contemporary, upbeat, positive music to create an incredible physical and spiritual experience. It is a simple, safe, and extremely effective process for experiencing breakthroughs and optimal wellness in your life.
This work is deeply experiential and may involve intense physical, energetic, and emotional release. Therefore, persons with a history of cardiovascular disease, including angina or heart attack, high blood pressure, glaucoma, retinal detachment, osteoporosis, significant recent physical injuries, or surgery should not participate in the Activity.
This is not advised for persons with severe mental illness, bipolar disorder or psychosis, seizure disorders, or for persons using major medications, or persons who are under the influence of legal or illegal drugs to the extent that their capacity is impaired. It is also unsuitable for anyone with a personal or family history of aneurysms. Pregnant women are advised against practicing Breathwork with Laura® without first consulting and getting approval from their primary care physician. Persons with asthma should bring their inhaler and consult with their primary care physician. Persons with infectious or communicable diseases are asked to avoid attending a live in-person class due to the nature of group breathing. This Breathwork is not therapy and does not substitute for psychotherapy.
This content is accurate and true to the best of our knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified medical or therapeutic professional. We offer no professional legal, medical, psychological, or financial advice.
WARRANTY AND CERTIFICATION
The participant certifies that he/she is physically, emotionally, and medically capable of participating in the activity and specifically assumes all risks attendant to the activity.
Participant acknowledges that he/she is voluntarily participating in the aforementioned activity and participant is participating in the activity entirely at his/her own risk. Participant is aware of the risks associated with traveling to and from as well as participating in this activity, which may include, but are not limited to, physical or psychological injury, pain, suffering, illness, disfigurement, temporary or permanent disability (including paralysis), economic or emotional loss, and death. Participant understands that these injuries or outcomes may arise from participant’s own or others' negligence, conditions related to travel, or the condition of the activity location(s). Nonetheless, participant assumes all related risks, both known or unknown to participant, due to his/her participation in this activity.
Participant acknowledges that this Activity may involve a test of a person's physical and mental limits and may carry with it the potential for death, serious injury, and property loss. The risks may include, but are not limited to, those caused by terrain, facilities, temperature, weather, lack of hydration, condition of participant, equipment, vehicular traffic and actions of others, including but not limited to, participants, volunteers, spectators, facilitators, and producers of the event.
WAIVER & RELEASE
In consideration of the risk of injury while participating in the Activity, and as consideration for the right to participate in the Activity, the Participant hereby, for the Participant, his/her heirs, executors, administrators, assigns, or personal representatives, knowingly and voluntarily enters into this waiver and release of liability and hereby waives any and all rights, claims, or causes of action of any kind whatsoever arising out of his/her participation in the Activity against Laura Tynan Ltd, (herein referred to as the “Company” “we,” or “us”). Participant acknowledges that he/she has read and understood this Waiver and Release, its contents and impacts and accepts these Terms and Conditions. Further, the Participant hereby releases and forever discharges the Company, and all affiliates, managers, agents, staff, volunteers, heirs, representatives, predecessors, successors and assigns, for any physical or psychological injury, including but not limited to illness, paralysis, death, damages, economical or emotional loss that the Participant may suffer as a result of participation in the aforementioned Activity, including any claims arising from Participant performing the breathing technique learned or taught in class on your own at home. Participant also waives any claims that may arise from traveling to and from an event related to this Activity. Participant accepts and agrees to this Waiver and Release willingly and freely.
To the extent that statute or case law does not prohibit releases for negligence, this release is also for negligence on the part of the Company, and all affiliates, managers, agents, staff, facilitators, volunteers, heirs, representatives, predecessors, successors and assigns.
In the event that Participant should require medical care or treatment, Participant agrees to be financially responsible for any costs incurred as a result of such treatment. Participant is aware and understands that Participant should carry his/her own health insurance. In the event that any damage to equipment or facilities occurs as a result of Participant’s willful actions, neglect or recklessness, Participant acknowledges and agrees to be held liable for any and all costs associated with such action.
Participant hereby grants and authorizes the Company the right to take, edit, modify, copy, exhibit, publish, distribute and make use of any and all pictures or video taken of Participant during Breathwork with Laura® class, to be used for publicity in and/or for legally promotional materials including, but not limited to, newsletters, flyers, posters, brochures, advertisements, fundraising letters, annual reports, press kits and submissions to journalists, websites, social networking sites and other print and digital communications, without payment or any other consideration. Any images, recordings, testimonials, endorsements, or other memorialization of the Activity shall belong to, and be copyrights of the Company. This authorization extends to all languages, media, formats and markets now known or hereafter devised. This authorization shall continue indefinitely, unless said authorization is revoked in a writing signed by Participant and the Company.
Please take note of the contraindications of breathwork. If you experience any of these, please consult your healthcare provider before you participate in this work. By attending the class you agree that you have read the contraindications and have contacted your health practitioner with any concerns prior to attending class.
High blood pressure
Recent injury or surgery
Any conditions for which you take regular medications
History of panic attacks, psychosis
Severe mental illnesses
Family history of aneurisms
Coronavirus or flu-like symptoms